V Annual Conference Clinical Trials in and Outside Russia
On October 9, 2017, ОСТ, Data MATRIX and Primer Capital will for the fifth time hold a conference for leading industry clinical research professionals.
The guests will gain valuable insights from presentations by experts of the Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare, R&D establishments and representatives of pharmaceutical companies. The event will take place in the InterContinental Hotel (Tverskaya ul., 22, Moscow).
The opening of the conference will be marked by the session ‘Quality issues in clinical trials: protocol deviations, risk minimization, regulatory review of reports’. The speakers will discuss case studies relating to deviation management, quality review of clinical trial protocols and strategies for communicating with investigators in complicated situations. Dmitry Goryachev, Acting Head of the Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare, will present his paper on expert review of clinical study reports.
After coffee break, the guests will be able to attend one of the parallel sessions:
- Electronic diary (ePRO): rational approach to dynamic data. Launch and features of modern systems. The speakers will discuss the specifics and possibilities of working with paper- and electronic-based questionnaires, language validation, and share their experience of implementing the use of ePRO in clinical trials.
- Pharmaceutical start-ups: expert evaluation. The invited representatives from the pharmaceutical and venture investment industry, the Ministry of Education and Science will share their experience of scientific, technological, financial and economic evaluation of projects and will present a review of government support tools.
We will be glad to welcome:
- officers of pharmaceutical and biotech companies,
- members of departments for regulatory and medical affairs,
- members of quality assurance departments,
- developers of medicinal drugs and devices,
- investors interested in biomedical research projects.
The participation is free of charge. The number of participants is limited.
For more details about the event’s program and registration follow this link.