IV Annual Conference “Clinical Trials In And Outside Russia”
On September 14, 2016, ОСТ will bring together leading industry clinical research professionals at its 4th annual event which will take place in the InterContinental Hotel (Tverskaya ul., 22, Moscow).
The conference will include four panel discussions as follows:
- Clinical trials today and tomorrow: the latest trends and changes in clinical trials, including regulatory aspects in terms of clinical trial planning and conduct, operational performance, quality assurance, and medical writing. The conference speakers will discuss the issues related to updated ICH GCP guidelines, CORE Reference for reporting, and other trends.
- International development of Russian pharmaceutical projects: bringing projects to the international level, project development in international platforms, interaction between project teams and world pharmaceutical business leaders.
- Qualitative data for successful start of a clinical trial: from CRF design to project team work — what should you focus on to ensure a quick and effective launch of a project?
- Registration of medical devices: recommendations and outstanding issues, important strategic pre-registration aspects, case review.
The panels will be attended by specialists of OCT, Data MATRIX, ReCon, Primer Capital, experts of the Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare (Roszdravnadzor), R&D establishments, representatives of pharmaceutical companies, development institutions, and investment funds.
We will be happy to welcome:
- representatives of pharmaceutical and biotech companies;
- members of departments for regulatory and medical affairs;
- members of quality assurance departments;
- developers of medicinal drugs and devices;
- investors interested in biomedical research projects.
The participation is free of charge. The number of participants is limited.
More details about the event’s program and registration are available here.